Business Intelligence team transforms raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. Business intelligence can handle big data to a small data to process for the meaning full output data for business decision making purpose. In General we use the BI tools to process the raw data in to processed or useful data. We use the Multidimensional data methods to process for OLAP data for analytical reporting purpose. In General Terminologies, BI is set of methodologies, Logics, processes, architectures, and tools that transform Original raw data into Usable, Content rich, Clean, Current, Interactive, Value Oriented data used to enable more effective business strategic, analytical and operational decision making.
BI applications can give anyone in your organization the ability to make better decisions by quickly understanding the various processed information reports or data sets in your organization and how these interact with each other. These reports or dimensional data can include customer databases, supply chain information, Customer personnel data, Material manufacturing, Procurement and product data, sales and marketing activity, as well as any other source of information critical to your operation. A BI application, which includes integration and data cleansing functions, can allow you to integrate these disparate data sources into a single coherent framework for real-time reporting and detailed analysis by anyone in your extended enterprise, i.e. customers ( C2C), business partners ( B2B), employees (super users), managers, and business executives.
This also includes the data integration, data quality, data warehousing, MDM (master data management) and text analytics.
BI involves standard process such as:
• Gathering the Source Data - Data Mining Process
• Operational Data store - This involves the cleansing the data
• Data warehousing - Process Mining / Business Process Modeling
• Reporting - Statistical Analysis / Predictive Analysis
Namitus BI solutions will follow the standard data process techniques to empower your organization
• Measurement – Logic that creates a hierarchy of performance metrics and benchmarking that informs business leaders about progress towards business goals.
• Analytics – Logic that builds quantitative processes for a business to arrive at optimal decisions and to perform business knowledge discovery. Involves: data mining, process mining, statistical analysis, predictive analytics, predictive modeling, business process modeling, complex event processing and prescriptive analytics
• Enterprise reporting – program that builds infrastructure for strategic reporting to serve the strategic management of a business, not operational reporting. Frequently involves data visualization, executive information system and OLAP.
• Collaboration platform – program that gets different areas (both inside and outside the business) to work together through data sharing and electronic data interchange
• KM - Management (Knowledge Management) – Logic or Data Set to make the company data driven through strategies and practices to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of insights and experiences that are true business knowledge. Knowledge management leads to learning management and regulatory compliance
Namitus Business Intelligence strategy consulting services portfolio includes:
• BI readiness assessment: Our BI assessment examines the customer's organization on the dimensions of business, IT, application and architecture and data.
• Assessment of current BI environments: We review the BI environment with customer's customers, business users, IT management, IT support staff and the DW/BI team. We review the current systems and, if appropriate, customer's future plans.
• BI strategy and roadmap: Supported by the assessment service outcomes, our BI professional consultants, along with domain experts, help our customers devise BI strategy to meet their future requirements.
• BI tools evaluation: We leverage our industry expertise to provide an assessment or simply assist by providing an unbiased second opinion during phases where the customer is trying to choose from the vast array of tools and strategies so as to plan the BI, Data Warehouse Management or Data Integration technologies.
• BI solution modeling: After the initial assessment and strategy phases, our team of specialists offers the customer the Data Warehouse design.